5 Tips for Picnic Perfection
Go for a more elevated approach to your summer picnic with these tips!
- Pack garbage bags, cling wrap and zip top bags to clean up and pack away any uneaten goodies.
- Always put heavy items at the bottom of your basket and top with softer more delicate items.
- Fill a disposable water bottle 2/3 full and freeze, it doubles as an ice pack and refreshing beverage.
- Place a cupcake liner upside down over your beverages to keep bugs out.
- Stud a lemon with whole cloves to repel flies and mosquitoes