We’ve got you covered with a festive menu of make-ahead party dip recipes, paired with convenient and tasty prepared appetizers. Serve these fun, elegant, and easy-to-prepare combos at your holiday bash, and watch the munching and mingling begin!
Mix and Match Your Appetizer Menu: Pair up Easy-to-Make Dips with Store-Bought Appetizers
1. Creamy Jalapeno Cilantro Dip + Sensations by Compliments Mini Shrimp Tacos
Kick off your holiday fiesta with crispy mini tortillas loaded with meaty shrimp and served alongside a fresh-tasting dip. The dip adds a spicy punch with a hint of tang that compliments the shrimp starter.
2. Sweet & Spicy Mango Dipping Sauce + Sensations by Compliments Spinach & Feta Cheese Spanakopita
Sweet meets heat in this saucy mango dip that cuts the flavour of these flaky spinach bites. Make the sauce in advance, and refrigerate in an airtight container for up to three days.
3. Wasabi-Lime Sour Cream + Smoked Salmon Canapes
Smoked salmon is always a holiday hit because it’s quick, easy and special. Swap plain cream cheese for this zesty sour cream – its spicy-citrusy sting ignites the salmon’s smoky-buttery flavours.
4. Roasted Red Pepper Hot Sauce + Compliments Mozzarella Cheese Sticks
They’re gooey and crumbly with a crispy crust – who wouldn’t want to sink their teeth into these yummy starters? The homemade hot sauce adds a little kick, but the heat mingles perfectly with the warm and melty cheese.
5. Maple Mustard Dipping Sauce + Sensations by Compliments Fruit & Cheese Phyllo Pastries
Guests will love dipping these flaky canapés into a sweet sauce with a kick. Each nibble melds sweet – tangy zest with a savoury cheese and fruit fillings.