- Place butter in bowl and beat lightly. Mix in pistachios, curry powder and zest. Tear a 10” long piece of parchment paper. Spoon butter in a 6” row down the centre of the paper. Roll butter in the paper and twists the ends, creating a 1 1/2” wide log. Refrigerate butter until firm.
- Pour 5” inches of water into a wide pot and bring to a boil. Add snap peas, bell pepper and carrot and cook 1 minute. Drain well, cool vegetables with cold water, and drain again.
- Preheat oven to 400˚F. Cut 4, 18” x 15” pieces of parchment paper. Fold each piece widthwise in half to create a rectangle. Now cut each rectangle, with scissors, into a large, half heart shape.
- Unfold one piece of parchment paper. Set quarter of the snap peas, bell peppers and carrots on one side of the paper. Set a piece of fish on top of the vegetables and season with salt.
- Unwrap pistachio butter and slice into 12 equal discs. Set three of those discs on the fish. Sprinkle fish with 1 1/2 Tbsp. orange juice. Fold paper over the fish and, starting at top of the parchment half heart, make small, tight, overlapping folds along the outside edge. Fold the tip of package several times to seal completely.
- Set your parchment package, flat, on a large baking sheet. Repeat these steps with the other pieces of parchment paper, fish and toppings. Bake fish 12 to 14 minutes, or until paper has lightly browned and puffed and contents are bubbling.
- Transfer the parchment packages to dinner plates. Cut open with scissors, top and surround fish with a few cilantro sprigs and lime wedges, and serve.
Recipe options: Instead of halibut, try another fish filet in this recipe, such as snapper or cod. Instead of mixing pistachios into the flavoured butter, try using 1/4 cup unsalted, roasted cashews, coarsely chopped.