- Put milk in the bowl of your stand mixer fitted with a dough hook. Sprinkle in yeast and let stand 10 minutes. Now mix in the sugar, eggs, butter and 1/2 tsp. salt.
- Add 3 1/2 cups flour and knead on medium speed until loose dough forms that pulls away from the bowl. If dough does not pull away, add additional flour in 1 Tbsp. increments until it does. Knead the dough on medium speed 5 minutes.
- Set dough in a lightly oiled deep bowl. Cover and let rise at warm room temperature until doubled, about 75 minutes.
- While the dough rises, bring a large pot of water to a boil. Cut a small star into the blossom end of each peach. Plunge peaches into boiling water 1 minute, until the skins loosens. Set peaches on a plate and cool. Peel off the skins, then cut peaches into 1/4” thick slices.
- Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper. Lightly flour a work surface and set the dough on it. Cut the dough in half. Set one half on a plate. Lightly flour a rolling pin and roll the other half dough into 12” square.
- Brush the rolled out dough with half the melted butter. Now sprinkle and spread half the brown sugar on the dough, leaving a 2” area of clean dough at the end facing away from you. Arrange half the peaches and half the cream cheese nuggets on the dough.
- Carefully roll the dough into a tight cylinder. Use a floured, sharp knife to cut the dough into 1 1/2" rounds and place on one of the baking sheets, cut side up, and about a 2” apart.
- Roll and fill the second half dough like you did the first. Let rolls rise again at warm room temperature 60 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 375˚F. Bake rolls, one sheet at a time, in the middle of the oven for 20 minutes, until puffed and golden. Let rolls cool to room temperature. Combine icing sugar and cream in a bowl. Drizzle this glaze on each roll and they are ready to enjoy.
Note: The milk can be warmed in the microwave. 20 to 30 seconds should get it to lukewarm.