- Place the quinoa and water in a medium-sized pot and bring to a boil.
- Cover the pot, lower the heat to medium-low, and cook, undisturbed, 15 to 18 minutes, or until the quinoa is tender and the water has evaporated.
- Spoon quinoa into a bowl; cool to room temperature. Mix in the remaining salad ingredients. Cover and refrigerate salad until needed.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Place the salmon in a parchment paper-lined baking dish. Drizzle with the 1 Tbsp. orange juice and 1 Tbsp. lemon juice; season with salt and pepper. Bake 12 to 15 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Divide and mound salad on each of four plates.Top with the salmon and serve.
Recipe Options: Instead of salmon, use another type of fish fillet in this recipe, such as halibut or cod. Instead of almonds, use whole, unsalted, roasted cashews in the salad. Instead of parsley, try a more flavourful and aromatic herb in the salad, such as basil or oregano.