- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine the first 6 ingredients in a medium-sized bowl.
- Carefully remove the skin from the salmon fillets and cut the flesh into 1" long by 1/4" thick strips. Place the strips of salmon in the bowl and toss to coat. Arrange the salmon in a single layer on the baking sheet; season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, or until just cooked through.
- Allow diners to build their own tacos of lettuce, mango, salsa and salmon slices.
Recipe Options: Instead of salmon, slice halibut fillets and flavour, roast and stuff them into the taco shells. Try another fresh tropical fruit in these tacos, such as pineapple or papaya, in place of the mango. If you like things spicy, top the tacos with a few thinly sliced jalapeno peppers.