- Place all but about 1/3 cup of the chocolate in a heatproof bowl. Fill a pot, not as wide as the heatproof bowl, 1/3 full with water and bring to a simmer over medium heat. Set the bowl on top of the pot. Turn the heat to low and stir the chocolate until melted and smooth.
- When the chocolate is melted, remove bowl from the heat and stir in remaining chopped chocolate. Keep stirring until the second addition of chocolate is melted. If it doesn't quite all melt, set back over the water a short while and stir until it does.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Spoon and spread the melted chocolate on the parchment into a 12” by 9” rectangle.
- Place peanut butter in a bowl and warm in the microwave a few seconds, until pourable. Pour the peanut butter at various points on the melted chocolate. Now use the end of a spoon to swirl the peanut butter into the chocolate.
- Top the peanut butter swirled chocolate with crumbled cookies, lightly press them down to help them adhere. Refrigerate the bark until chocolate is firm, about 2 hours. Cover and keep refrigerated until ready to break into pieces and serve.
Note: Bricks of Belgian chocolate are available in our Bakery Department. When Monster Cookies are unavailable, use another type of cookie from our bakery for this bark such as chocolate chips cookies, or cranberry chocolate orange cookies.