- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Prepare the brie for baking by slicing a thin layer of rind off from the top, then place the brie wheel cut side up in a brie baker.
- Season the brie by sprinkling the freshly chopped thyme and cracked pepper on top of the cheese. Finish it off by drizzling the honey.
- Cover and bake for 20 to 25 min., until the brie is soft and bubbly.
- Serve warm with fruit and crackers.
Tip: Keep the lid of your brie baker on till it’s ready to serve to make sure the baked brie remains soft.