- With a sharp knife, cut a deep horizontal slit through thickest portion of each chicken breast, without cutting all the way through.
- Open the chicken breasts up where you cut them. Sprinkle or rub the insides of each breast with garlic and season with salt and pepper.
- Now divide and stuff each breast with sun-dried tomatoes, arugula and goat cheese. Press each chicken breast back together to help hold the filling inside.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet set over medium-high. Carefully sear each breast until light golden, about 2 minutes per side. Set chicken on the baking sheet. Now bake the chicken 20 minutes, or until cooked through.
Note: Sun-dried tomatoes are sold in our pickle aisle. 1 (210 mL) jar should yield the amount needed for this recipe.