- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Combine first seven ingredients, and 1 tsp. sesame oil, in a bowl.
- Lay a few wonton wrappers on a work surface. Lightly moisten edges of wrappers with cold water. Place 2 tsp. of turkey mixture in the centre of each wrapper.
- Fold wrappers in half lengthwise. Press firmly on edges to seal. Now bring the two corners together so they overlap and press firmly together. Set wontons on the baking sheet, not touching. Repeat these steps with remaining filling and wrappers.
- Bring a large pot of water to a simmer. In another pot, bring stock to a simmer. Add wontons to the water and simmer 3 minutes, until they rise to the surface, are cooked and look somewhat translucent. While wontons cook, add bok choy, green onion and remaining sesame oil to the stock.
- When cooked, lift wontons out of the water with a slotted spoon and add to the stock. Simmer 1 minute, and then ladle soup into four bowls, each with 6 wontons in them. Flavour the soups, if desired, with some hot fresh chilies or chili sauce.
Note: Wonton wrappers are sold fresh in our Produce Department and frozen in our Frozen Foods Department. Thaw the latter before using.